VISION VIP Experience: Practical Steps for Turning Your Blindspots into Breakthroughs
Do you ever wonder why some people are more successful than you?
Let’s open your eyes to see what you should be seeing. We will help you…
- CRUSH your performance goals by seeing what used to be hidden
- PINPOINT 3 blindspots that keep you from being more successful
- GRAB a vision for 3 goals that matter, not just hitting another number
What would it mean If you could see things that you haven’t been able to see?
– Could you afford that dream vacation with the kids?
– Could you pay off your house?
– Could you retire early?
There are a million sales programs out there. This is designed to make salesPEOPLE better PERSONS. Join us to see what you’ve been missing.
Discovering Blindness – What do others see that you don’t?
- We will walk you through ways that you can understand that you’re not seeing everything that you should be.
- What would that mean in your life?
Having Sight to See Through Your Blindspots
- We will help you to have the courage to admit your blindness.
Attaining a Clearer Vision for Your Life
- What do you believe?
- What will you do with what you’ve learned?
- We’ll teach you a new way to dream
DATE AND TIME
Thursday, November 7, 2019
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
300 Marconi Boulevard
Columbus, OH 43215
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
A Radical Vision is an organization created by Brian Wagner to help those that are struggling with adversity.
After being partially blinded, in April of 2011, Brian Wagner had brain-surgery to give him hope. He looked to have his full-vision restored. What he found was something much greater.
Brian is an author, speaker and coach who helps the hurting heal. He guides those to Plan, Prepare and Persevere through life’s adversity, so they can live a life of abundance.
Brian now spans the globe delivering his message of hope.
If there is one word that could sum up what Brian represents, it would have to be “relationships”. He is a staunch advocate for having as many relationships as possible, and leveraging them when necessary and appropriate. He’s never met someone that he didn’t like, and doesn’t hesitate to call anyone his friend.