Do you ever feel awkward around those that are different from you? They may have varying disabilities, be of a different race, or come from another culture.
Let’s open your eyes to see what you should be seeing. You will…
- CRUSH your inner voice on diversity
- PINPOINT 3 blindspots that allow you to see the world through a different lens
- GRAB a vision for 3 goals that matter, not just hitting another number
What would it mean If you could see things that you haven’t been able to see?
– Could you afford that dream vacation with the kids?
– Could you pay off your house?
– Could you retire early?
There are a million sales programs out there. This is designed to make salesPEOPLE better PERSONS. Join us to see what you’ve been missing.
Discovering Blindness – What do others see that you don’t?
- We will walk you through ways that you can understand that you’re not seeing everything that you should be.
- What would that mean in your life?
Having Sight to See Through Your Blindspots
- We will help you to have the courage to admit your blindness.
Attaining a Clearer Vision for Your Life
- What do you believe?
- What will you do with what you’ve learned?
- We’ll teach you a new way to dream
DATE AND TIME
Thursday, January 13, 2022: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST
Friday, January 14, 2022: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
Saturday, January 15, 2022: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
If there is one word that could sum up what Brian represents, it would have to be “relationships”. He is a staunch advocate for having as many relationships as possible, and leveraging them when necessary and appropriate. He’s never met someone that he didn’t like, and doesn’t hesitate to call anyone his friend.